Meizu Music app + Lockscreen control

Hello guys,

right now I’m using both Go Locker and PowerAMP Music player. I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to setup shortcuts for MP control? For example holding Vol+ will go to the next song and Vol- to the previous song.

2. GoLocker has a feature that lets me control the MP in lockscreen. The problem is that it uses the default MP as well. Meaning if I press pause then my PowerAMP will pause but the default player will start playing and vice versa. If I want to skip to the next song first PowerAMP will skip and suddenly the default one will skip as well resulting in the default one only playing. So…is there a solution to this? What I want is for the controls to ONLY control PowerAMP.

3. If not I’ve been planning to remove the default MP. If I was to do that my phone would still work normally?

@‘Kaze79’ said:

Hello guys,

right now I’m using both Go Locker and PowerAMP Music player. I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to setup shortcuts for MP control? For example holding Vol+ will go to the next song and Vol- to the previous song.

2. GoLocker has a feature that lets me control the MP in lockscreen. The problem is that it uses the default MP as well. Meaning if I press pause then my PowerAMP will pause but the default player will start playing and vice versa. If I want to skip to the next song first PowerAMP will skip and suddenly the default one will skip as well resulting in the default one only playing. So…is there a solution to this? What I want is for the controls to ONLY control PowerAMP.

3. If not I’ve been planning to remove the default MP. If I was to do that my phone would still work normally?

You could try some xposed modules like Xblast tools or Gravity Box.
Im sure they have hardware key mapping features.

If not you could freeze the default media player with titanium backup or a similar application, that way you can always get it back without deleting it.
I dont see why freezing/deleting it would cause problems. Should be fine.

removing the default music player ? Is that possible ?

@‘swiffe’ said:

removing the default music player ? Is that possible ?

Yeah, delete the apk file with root explorer, then reboot.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.