Cracked screen, help to repair

Hi!
Recently my MX2 falled down and the glass cracked.
Now the touch doesn’t work.

I think the only possibility is to change LCD+digitizer…I found it to buy,but I have no idea of how do it.

Can you help me or give me a link with a tutorial?

Thank you!

Just replaced the screen of my MX3. You can buy a new screen on Aliexpress. I just looked and there are screens with and without frame available. I strongly advise you to buy a screen with frame. With a frame the installation is pretty straightforward since you only have to move the components and dont have to worry about the screen placement.

Just opening the case like in this video for the MX3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5cNm3xm_ww

Since its a MX2, I doubt a new screen is worth the money, maybe its cheaper to buy a new phone in the end ;). Screen with frame costs around 65 dollar and you will have to wait a month before it is delivered.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-For-Meizu-MX2-LCD-screen-display-100-Original-touch-screen-with-frame-replacement/32261032882.html

Thank you!
I just boght a new phone (a wonderfull Sony z3 compact) and I only want to repair the phone to sell it.
Alternatively I can trash it!
The screen you linked is original?
Or the quality of the screen is worst?

@‘ivanisevic82’ said:

Thank you!
I just boght a new phone (a wonderfull Sony z3 compact) and I only want to repair the phone to sell it.
Alternatively I can trash it!
The screen you linked is original?
Or the quality of the screen is worst?

I assume that it is an original replacement part. There are only a few manufacturers of LCD displays around the world and since the market for the MX2 is rather small due to their special screen resolution, I highly doubt that there is a second manufacturer.

You have chances that the frame has some scratches, they could take the frame from old phones and replace the screen.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.