LG G3 or Meizu MX4

Hello, I’m from Germany. I have a lg g3 but find the mx4 very nice. would be worth the purchase for me? or should I still prefer to wait? I have read here in the forum about many mistakes.

Mx4 is very nice and very affordable device.
You get a lot for your money.

There are some issues about defective touchscreens
also there are complaints about camera glass breaking very easy.

In my case,I don’t have any of this issues.
My MX4 is absolutely flawless and
I’m very very satisfied from my MX4 device.

You can also check Meizu MX4 Pro
It’s a bit larger than regular Mx4
it has Exynos-Octa Core processor
QHD-Screen
And it also has better battery life than regular mx4.
And yes - fingerprint scanner.

Check MX4 Pro it is better substitution for you LG G3
and it is newer than regular MX4.

Good Luck ;)

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

I decided not to buy the mx4 me now. because if what about the mx4 it would have to return to China. the cost is just too high to me.

Administrator

Oh well. Maximum fees occuring are 20€ DHL (package). However you can also send it as “Großbrief” for round about 4€.

No worries about taxes. Simply keep their invoice and you will be fine.

I’ve imported my MX4 from China via aliexpress.
(I already ordered a second one,
because i really like this device)

the warranty is the last thing on my mind honestly .

20 million MX4 devices are sold worldwide it is normal to have at least 1000 defective devices in such a large number.

I think that you don’t need to worry about warranty and sending it back to Hong Kong for a repair.

The percentage of defective devices is so low,so it is almost impossible that something is going to be wrong with your device.

I will just say;
Order Meizu MX4 and enjoy the MX4-Flyme 4 experience ;)

@‘ronson’ said:

I decided not to buy the mx4 me now. because if what about the mx4 it would have to return to China. the cost is just too high to me.

Aren’t in Germany any Meizu reseller yet ? Look around you, Polan, Lithuania, I am sure you will find one of them. So it is not so far as China is :)

Administrator

You are quite right svankius.

France is an alternative too. No need to import and send it back to China though.

Also, I would never ever buy samsung and lg phones, because of very many problems in peoples hands around me. Htc is ok, but in my country is terrible official service center. So now I own not so cheap MX4, and I love it all ways using. But it is still only my opinion.

has the mx4 Meizu also feature Ask as long as you look at the screen it does not go out?

Administrator

I don’t think so, but on Samsung devices this features works badly… (my experience).

könnt ihr mir einen Händler sagen in der nähe von Deutschland? wo dann auch bei einen defekt über den Händler die Garantie läuft .

can you tell me a dealer near Germany? where then even with a broken through the dealer, the warranty expires.

Administrator

Ich kann da mal auf AndroidFiguren verweisen. Preise sind inkl. Zoll, versandt wird aus DE.

@‘AOKP’ said:

Oh well. Maximum fees occuring are 20€ DHL (package). However you can also send it as “Großbrief” for round about 4€.

No worries about taxes. Simply keep their invoice and you will be fine.

In Spain is forbidden to send a phone to china (because of the batterys)

Administrator

There are other services who can do this. However DHL shouldn’t care to much. There have been cases that guns were shipped without their knowledge (best controlls ever)!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.