Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Can't apply theme

Some1 have same problem?
    Failed authentication

• Simply redownload the theme.

• @‘AOKP’ said:

Simply redownload the theme.

0 emotions. Same.

• Same problem

• Any updates on this problem?

If you liked my post of find it use full hit the like button
    -----------------------------------------\[font=sans-ser…

• Me too!  (4.1.6A)

• I passed this problem. Looks like that it’s more meizu-server-side problem, because it’s gone w/o any changes from my side.

• Interesting, may I know which theme were were you trying to apply? Yesterday while downloading few themes I stumbled upon one I could not apply, it simply defaulted and applied original theme every time.

• Problem solved at least for me what I did was delete cache memory of the personalize app.

• I’m getting these issues again, clearing the personalise app data does not fix it.
    Anyone get another fix?
    On the latest test version (4.2.5A)

If you liked my post of find it use full hit the like button
    -----------------------------------------\[font=sans-ser…

• I downloded few, only one I was able to apply. The ones not working asked for re-downloading what I kept doing, no success after that. I don’t know which can be applied and which can’t.

• It’s a server problem (poor speed from China, pages like Flyme dont open)…cant authenticate theme and message appears. Check it later and it will be OK :)

• OK, update, after installing 4.2.2.2 everything works fine. I was on 4.1.7i previously.

• 4.2.6A cant download theme…

• @'Facan said:

4.2.6A cant download theme…

Same problem for me too :( just looping downloading and downloading with no luck to apply…

svankius

Posts 24Views 15050

Looks like your connection to Can't apply theme was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.