Well, it was in the pipeline already, but today the Meizu M1 Note is launched. You can find the information on the phone on the official Meizu website: http://www.meizu.com/en/products/m1note/features.html . I started this thread to have a discussion on this new phone, so what is your opinion?
If someone has time to make a complete topic start with information, feel free, be my guest. Unfortunately I do not have the time for this the coming days.
First impression: iPhone 5C, but where Apple made the mistake to ask too much money for it, hopefully Meizu won’t. If the expected retail price of 999 yuan is true, I will be happy, but I could not find any confirmation on it.
- Unibody - I don’t like the casing of the MX4 (Pro) where you can lift off the backplate and only for a SIM-slot. You can clearly see where the MX4 backcover is, for the MX3 it was not that visible (and in my opinion better) and a Unibody is even better.
- Screen - Full HD for this price, I did expect an 720p display.
- 2 gigabyte RAM Memory
- FDD-LTE - So if it is specified on the right frequencies it should work in Europe.
- No AC-wifi - Although this comes with the price, I still want a futureproof phone since I already got AC-wifi around here. BTW dual band is oke :).
- MTK6572 - Its not a fast chip, but probably enough for simple phone users like me.
- No information on the Music chip, hope it is still a good one though.
Well looks as a nice replacement for my parents phone, hope that it will not take too long before it come into the market. Probably we will have to wait two or three months :(