Flyme OS 4.1.5A test firmware (MX4)

Changelog:
System

• Optimize the part of public control
  • Toast tips. (Bottom center toast prompted by changes to slide down from the top of the color bar tips)

Setup

• New data backup and recovery capabilities. Then do not worry about losing data Brush, now supports local backup contacts, call history, text messages, settings, applications and application data and images

Phone

• Click on the notification bar new contact details of functionality into the human head
  • Optimize adjust the call interface background settings, fit third-party themes
  • Call optimization program to reduce memory consumption, the amendment calls anomalies
  • Repair Part scenario, the “hold” status can not be activated in error

Communications

• Optimize the boot prompt communication open Flyme “Do not remind me next time” is not checked by default
  • Fix the network information and text edit box enter attachment, the problem can not be deleted attachments

Information

• Add new message popups increase the Close button
  • New information interception record increase in the “More” button to view the details of the intercepted information
  • Repair of the session state into the keyboard pops details contact details, return to the bottom bar display problem when abnormal

Contact

• Optimize multiple numbers of main contact number logic
  • Optimize the interface logic reset page after phone records outgoing calls from the search results
  • Repair sporadic strange numbers come and go electric attribution name appears as a problem
  • Repair Online Search Back to Search interface scrollbar go away
  • repaired outgoing calls even now the question of error

Security Center

• Added new garbage cleanup cleanup process and back-office services, with those long-term potential to completely break up the background of the application

Music

• You can add a single new song singles Recommended reason, stories to share music with partners
  • The new songs have been downloaded identity, as long as you can play the point
  • Add subscribed channels supports synchronization to the cloud, for a cell phone is not afraid to throw
  • Add “when using the mobile network Reminder” option, the next move data to decide whether or not to remind you
  • Optimize remove fade in effect
  • Optimized single album and song music details page loading speed
  • Channel Shuffle logic optimization, reducing the chances of repeat play
  • Repair channel content to load even the occasional error problem

Video

• New DLNA playback video, hidden floating window switch
  • When optimizing suspended play video calls automatically close the window small window
  • To fix the problem video stops running under part of the scene
  • Optimize the player controls to adjust the display disappears and animation, accelerate click response speed
  • New video capabilities increase wifidisplay put video playback screen but can also operate other tasks on your phone.
  • New video details related to the page recommendation function

Camera

• Repair contacts dimensional code in the URL can not open the anomaly
    Focusing too long residence time frame issue 2. Fix the front when clicking metering
  • Pre-restoration video thumbnail does not mirror the problems
  • Fix the flash mode after switching state is not reset problem under certain circumstances
  • Repair light field mode after pressing the Home key to exit, re-enter the camera, zoom mode optical field problems
  • The size of camera repair inconsistencies with the camera preview mode under the square 12M or 16M
  • sensitivity correction in manual mode
  • Fix the problem after the video filter recovery

Gallery

• Repair Zoom Gallery will sporadic problems unresponsive
  • Repair a third party library calls, even now click the Done button to exit the gallery can not issue
  • Repair may crash when deleting cached runtime library into the library again question
  • Fix landscape photographs at the gallery landscape can not double-click to enlarge the problem
  • Repair entered the gallery to see the big picture when the mail from the mail, the picture will suddenly become vague question

IME

• Fix the English voice input mode Baidu, no network problems prompted untranslated
  • Fixes the horizontal and vertical screen switch the phone to restore vertical screen is displayed, click on the bottom bar menu key issue invalid

Browser

• Optimize stealth mode to “More” menu, multi-window pop-up screen bottom bar and the browser’s default bottom button bar button is consistent

Personalization center

• Added support for 5 minutes probation fee theme, the money can be capricious

Application Center & Game Center

• New activity modules, may participate in the Christmas prize activities
  • Change under repair network problems repeat request interface to access the application center is more stable

Users

• Repair buy music box playing identify problems that can not be clicked a button
  • Repair the first to add other accounts, the interface process will jump about black issues flash

Data synchronization

• Repair being synchronized, pull down the notification bar, click on the “Synchronizing XXX”, will flash and then stop synchronized bomb box pop the question
  • Fix the black and white list synchronization feature, with harassing phone calls, spam messages say no!

Download:
Flyme 4.1.5A

Source:
Flyme 4.1.5A

last edited by samanen

Merry Christmas and thanks yo share.

Hi there to everyone. My question - is it better to upgrade flyos through upgrade button, and this morning I did it, which was about only 51MB of data downloaded and upgraded, OR I should download full upgrade package which is about 751MB ?

svankius

Merry xmas, will test that today =)

I think the big pack 751mb is the full firmware and 51mb OTA Update is just the upgrade functions.

4.1.5A runs very good.
I had 52000 Antutu Points (after restart. performance mode).

The fixes are nice, and the new function is nothing special.

@‘svankius’ said:

Hi there to everyone. My question - is it better to upgrade flyos through upgrade button, and this morning I did it, which was about only 51MB of data downloaded and upgraded, OR I should download full upgrade package which is about 751MB ?

svankius

Your choice, you can do both of it, ota or full clean update.If you exeriencing some issues try the full one ;)
I prefere the full one =)

I have 4.0.4.1U version. How can I load 4.5.1A version ? I cant see OTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After updating via update option on the phone, I cannot seem to get google play store to work, I usally just uninstall it and uninstall google services an reinstall using google installer, but this time it did not seem to work and google play is giving me a no connection message when I open it

Administrator

Fast DL server added.

Thanks a lot @inkyz, had some connection problems to the BBS (couldn’t get a changelog). :)

@‘serapmesut.peker’ said:

I have 4.0.4.1U version. How can I load 4.5.1A version ? I cant see OTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cannot. You have to do the full one. Ota at 4.0.4 are only the stable’s one, if you want the 4.1.5 you have to update it with the full one, and then you’ll have the latest version when it come in ota in the future.

@‘Shazasad’ said:

After updating via update option on the phone, I cannot seem to get google play store to work, I usally just uninstall it and uninstall google services an reinstall using google installer, but this time it did not seem to work and google play is giving me a no connection message when I open it

Oh same issue here…

@‘Shazasad’ said:

That’s what i did, delete google account, force close and wype cache for setting and google play, then start google play, enter account, and wait, then you’ll have a popup from google play , accept it, and done.

@‘Shazasad’ said:

Already did it this morning, but no problems with google play, everythings working like yesterday, installed 2 apps already.

svankius

We have a issue on this update I can’t take off automatically bottom bar. Even with keyboard shows that. Is ON to hide automatically in settings. Any option to fix that?

Can can some test Kakoatalk voice calls on this firmware for me please?
On the old test versions, it would place a out going VOIP call, but it would never connect, just say ringing, but it never rings.
Works fine on the stable releases.

@‘indignao’ said:

We have a issue on this update I can’t take off automatically bottom bar. Even with keyboard shows that. Is ON to hide automatically in settings. Any option to fix that?

Same here. :/
it’s pretty annoying.

No problem with 4.1.4A I do not upgrade yet thx :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.