Today is the second week with my new MX3, I’m really satisfied, I like it very much!! :D However, there are some doubts I would like to clarify:
1. What is this icon on the notification area?
2. I know that Flyme uses the same notification icon for all the apps except mail, whatsapp, sms, downloads, etc… But, is there any way to change it? Or better wait until Meizu developers decide to change it?
3. On Settings -> Accesibility -> Battery there is poor information about battery stats:
And if you want to see it you have to activate the developers options. Is it normal?
4. Some apps,such as Photos from G+, Aviary or Fotor detect folders and files from computers on the same wifi network, wich is confusing because some times they are displayed after a time I leave the network:
Is this normal?
5. Is there any way to put the phone on silent mode without entering the settings app?
6. Is there any way to control the Google sync mode without entering the settings app? I’ve tried several apps from the Play Store but none of them worked.
7. Is there somewhere where I can report bugs, suggestions, etc to Meizu developers? Like Launchpad on Ubuntu…
Apologize for my English, it’s not my language…
Thank you very much and kind regards!! :D