Can not login flyme ID coz factory logged id first

pls help me how to correct problem , so i buy the new mx4 with plastic wrap around package , surely not have any one open the box before me , i think mistake from first QC at factory

pls help me

Contact customer support mzcs@meizu.com and describe the problem. Maybe they will ask you some info about the phone (serial, imei etc). Only meizu can help (or via the store from where you bought it)

Contributor

@Chalermwat Wongsuwan,
If you have bought it from a reseller (aliexpress etc) then you should contact them and get the account password…
Meizu is unlikely to help because sometimes such devices are stolen…

For first , i will told you that , i am main distributor for smartphone in thailand , i have online store for sell phone to thai people , i had deal supplier in shenzhen for 3 yr. to imported high smartphone MI , MX , ZTE NUBIA , THL , KINGZONE , etc.

i had bulk order for MX4 , so found only 1 pc problem , My supplier told me all my MX4 come from china Unicom

Today , i contact to mzcs@meizu.com

Dear customer
In fact,your MX4 is a second-hand phone.
Let’s explain some points about the MX4 and flyme OS,
1. One of the functions of the Flyme account in MX4 china version is that:it can lock the phone. For example, if you buy a new MX4 in china and you lose your phone or stolen by others. Before that ,you have logined the flyme account in your phone.Now you can lock your MX4 by a remote control through the FLYME account. Once the mx4 turns on and connecting to the network, the flyme account will receive the message sent by you and lock the phone automatically. Anyone with any ways can not unlock the phone unless he\she get the flyme password.
If you are the first user of the MX4, it means nobody used the phone and logined the flyme account. But your mx4 has been locked by flyme account that means your MX4 has been used by someone.

2. We suggest the customers to buy our phones in local stores in china which is marked “MEIZU” or “魅族”,“魅族MEIZU”.Also,they can buy our phones on official website: www.meizumart.com

3.According to the relevant regulations…If you provide us the purchase invoice from the first user. We can log out the account for you .(you should ask the seller for that invoice) Otherwise ,you should claim to the seller for a refundment.

Thank you and have a good day

And i contact to my supplier ,

He told me login id act as phone no. of the any one that used before the device to my hand , so he call to this no.

Have the guy answer and told to supplier that he ever buy this phone and he just retuned to MX company and forgot id and password

So that , i need to ask MX company why that ?

i checked the packaging with plastic sealed completed same as other devices in this LOTS , if MX company not give helpping to me i will stop all product for mx in my store and i will tell this problem to blogger in thailand

@Chalermwat Wongsuwan They are saying if you have a receipt still and invoice from the supplier you bought it from, they will be able to unlock the phone from that previous account. :)

@‘OMGRonnie’ said:

@Chalermwat Wongsuwan They are saying if you have a receipt still and invoice from the supplier you bought it from, they will be able to unlock the phone from that previous account. :)

No, from the original person who brought it first, which in some cases might be impossible. That’s how I read it.

@'Chalermwat said:

For first , i will told you that , i am main distributor for smartphone in thailand , i have online store for sell phone to thai people , i had deal supplier in shenzhen for 3 yr. to imported high smartphone MI , MX , ZTE NUBIA , THL , KINGZONE , etc.

i had bulk order for MX4 , so found only 1 pc problem , My supplier told me all my MX4 come from china Unicom

Today , i contact to mzcs@meizu.com

Dear customer
In fact,your MX4 is a second-hand phone.
Let’s explain some points about the MX4 and flyme OS,
1. One of the functions of the Flyme account in MX4 china version is that:it can lock the phone. For example, if you buy a new MX4 in china and you lose your phone or stolen by others. Before that ,you have logined the flyme account in your phone.Now you can lock your MX4 by a remote control through the FLYME account. Once the mx4 turns on and connecting to the network, the flyme account will receive the message sent by you and lock the phone automatically. Anyone with any ways can not unlock the phone unless he\she get the flyme password.
If you are the first user of the MX4, it means nobody used the phone and logined the flyme account. But your mx4 has been locked by flyme account that means your MX4 has been used by someone.

2. We suggest the customers to buy our phones in local stores in china which is marked “MEIZU” or “魅族”,“魅族MEIZU”.Also,they can buy our phones on official website: www.meizumart.com

3.According to the relevant regulations…If you provide us the purchase invoice from the first user. We can log out the account for you .(you should ask the seller for that invoice) Otherwise ,you should claim to the seller for a refundment.

Thank you and have a good day

And i contact to my supplier ,

He told me login id act as phone no. of the any one that used before the device to my hand , so he call to this no.

Have the guy answer and told to supplier that he ever buy this phone and he just retuned to MX company and forgot id and password

So that , i need to ask MX company why that ?

i checked the packaging with plastic sealed completed same as other devices in this LOTS , if MX company not give helpping to me i will stop all product for mx in my store and i will tell this problem to blogger in thailand

Ok, now look. You purchased locked phone from the reseller that sealed the package once again obviously. You hadn’t talked to the previous user, had you? Now, you are blaming the producer that has certain policies and regulations. The device is second hand, somebody had it registered and locked. Maybe the reseller is right and honest and the guy really forgot the login and password. If so, it will be easy to recover them by that first user. Don’t expect meizu to believe everyone who will come to them and ask for unlocking the device without the proof of purchase. I wouldn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I hope you’ll get your device sorted, but I would complain to the reseller, not the vendor in that case. Without proof of purchase from initial buyer they won’t unlock the device. Either you get the refund from the seller, either you call the original owner by yourself and ask him for the credentials recovery. Good luck!

It is reseller’s problem. He should resolve it by unlocking the phone or sending new one. And if he is official reseller of Meizu then he should solve the problem with them.
Meizu should not be blamed if they did not sent locked phone

Ahh yes my mistake, I initially read it wrong. Yep, that would be hard :(

i order 20 pcs per lot but i found 1 pc problem , other phone not found problem , so my supplier bring MX4 form china unicom , i not know problem from china unicom or MX official company , But locked id number is the phone no. of the first owner of this phone , My supplier can contact to him and he told , this device he had ordered and the device reteurned to factory. 2 mt. ago and he con not remember the password to login now , How can i do?

So i can not accept ofr MX do that , i will resend this device to china unicom and reject this phone .

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.