AutomateIt and popup notifications

Hello!!

I’ve installed AutomateIt because I need automatize some actions. The app runs fine apparently, but sometimes and randomly appears permissions popup’s despite I’ve accepted already, have all permissions checked and same for “Notice push” and “Auto run”

That’s what I mean:

They also appear with other apps like Condi, Automate, MacroDroid, etc… Please, anybody knows how to accept definitively those permissions?

Thank you very much, kind regards and sorry for my English, it’s not my language…

S2:D

Contributor

@acutbal,
Go to Secuirty app - > permissions - >app view (the four squares icon at the bottom right) - > go into automateit and change permissions from ‘prompt’ to ‘allow’ and also enable autolaunch and such.

I think you can also directly access it through settings - > apps - > autamateit - > permission mamagement…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@acutbal,
Go to Secuirty app - > permissions - >app view (the four squares icon at the bottom right) - > go into automateit and change permissions from ‘prompt’ to ‘allow’ and also enable autolaunch and such.

I think you can also directly access it through settings - > apps - > autamateit - > permission mamagement…

Hi @GreyGhost!! :)

Thanks for your answer!! But I’m still on Flyme 3.7.3A, so I don’t have the Security app. Also, I can’t see permission management through settings -> apps control -> AutomateIt:

Neither on settings -> accessibility -> apps -> automateit:

I really don’t know what to do…

S2!!

Contributor

Oh then it is weird… I’ve never used Autoamteit or tasker so can’t really come up with much…
Does Automateit support toggling of wifi / network without root?

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Oh then it is weird… I’ve never used Autoamteit or tasker so can’t really come up with much…
Does Automateit support toggling of wifi / network without root?

Yes, it supports togging of wifi/network without root and much more, as many others do. Thanks anyways,:) I’ll ask the developer.

Kind regards from Spain!! :D:D

Contributor

@acutbal,
It seems very much like a Flyme bug then… (The Security app has a separate category for Turn on WLAN… So it might be fixed in 4.1.x I guess… Hopefully they will release a stable version soon so that you can update…)

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@acutbal,
It seems very much like a Flyme bug then… (The Security app has a separate category for Turn on WLAN… So it might be fixed in 4.1.x I guess… Hopefully they will release a stable version soon so that you can update…)

That’s what I think, Flyme’s guilty!! :cool:. Better I’ll wait the stable Flyme 4…

Big thanks!! :D

If you root your phone and move automateit to a system app, no more popup should be offered

@‘batabe’ said:

If you root your phone and move automateit to a system app, no more popup should be offered

You are right, I’ll consider seriously if I can’t solve it on Flyme 4 as @GreyGhost suggest.

Thank you very much!! [emoji1]

Enviado desde mi Meizu MX3

Administrator

You can open the system priviliges over the Settings app.

1. Make sure you’re logged in into your Flyme account.
2. Go to Settings --> Accounts --> More…
3. Click on ‘Open system privileges’.
4. Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password.
5. After confirming your Flyme password the phone will reboot.
6. Your phone should now be rooted. You can check under Settings --> Accounts --> More… if the system privileges are opened

Afterwards you should download Chainfire Superuser from the Play Store and install its binaries (just open the app), because the Flyme one hasn’t a “remember” function and so it might happen that it will ask you everytime to grant root access.

@‘AOKP’ said:

You can open the system priviliges over the Settings app.

1. Make sure you’re logged in into your Flyme account.
2. Go to Settings --> Accounts --> More…
3. Click on ‘Open system privileges’.
4. Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password.
5. After confirming your Flyme password the phone will reboot.
6. Your phone should now be rooted. You can check under Settings --> Accounts --> More… if the system privileges are opened

Afterwards you should download Chainfire Superuser from the Play Store and install its binaries (just open the app), because the Flyme one hasn’t a “remember” function and so it might happen that it will ask you everytime to grant root access.

Thank you very much for your suggestion!! I’ve decided to wait until Flyme 4 stable release, and if still have the same issue then I’ll root the phone to solve the notification popup problem by installing Chainfire SU.

Kind regards!! :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.