Meizu MX3 Additional Wallpapers

Since Meizu has selected a rather odd display resolution for MX3, it’s not very easy to find wallpapers that fit perfectly on the screen of our device.

In the link below you can download 50 additional wallpapers to use with your MX3. I selected the pictures from the famous InterfaceLift collection with the criterion to be clear and fit (according to my opinion) to the Meizu aesthetics. Each picture was cropped & resized to be 1080x1800 pixels using Paint.net using the most efficient algorithms and then saved to JPEG format without additional compression.

The name of each picture has been preserved so you can find the originated picture in InterfaceLift.

I hope you like 'em.

Previews:
[attachment=133]
[attachment=134]

Download Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1816074/MX3%20Wallpapers.zip

Thanks for sharing! You might want to check you pictures, since they are not loading ;)

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Thanks for sharing! You might want to check you pictures, since they are not loading ;)

Everything worked for me :-\

Sent from my M040 using Tapatalk

I meant the previews. The download link works fine ;)

I don’t know what is the problem with the previews. When I initially posted the previews showed up fine. And they are attachments hosted on the forum server so I don’t know if I can do something…

You could just try removing the old ones and re-upload them

@HondaRacer said:

You could just try removing the old ones and re-upload them

Good idea! It works now.

Admin

Thanks for the share :) Having the starry night on homescreen and beach sunset on lockscreen, great choices, thanks again :)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

can somebody please put them on web again please :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.