Call barring, one particular number can't call me

Hello, my father can’t call me, his number, is the only one that can’t call me, my phone always tell him that i’m busy and then the call ends… Do you know which setting i have to fix ? Maybe i have blocked him by mistake or something like that… I searched all the menu and i didn’t find anything in all settings,phone settings, contact settings and also i contacted the network provider and i couldn’t do anything…

Ι think my problem is being called “call barring” in english…

Thanks in advance…

I think you problem is : contacts/…(settings)/harassment blocking/user’s blacklist

Hello my friend, thanks for your answer…

I have checked that already and i think that there is a bug there… The list doesn’t show any users. And i tried to block another number by purpose so that i can see if he will appear in the list and he didn’t… I think that it doesn’t show the users that are blocked, so i suppose there isn’t any option to unblock someone… Any thoughts? Thanks again!

Contributor

@avadon,
Works here on 4.1.3A…
When you click on ‘user’s blacklist’ there is an ‘Add’ button at the bottom… Then you can select number from contacts / logs and click ‘Add’ again…
The number should appear on the list now…
If you want to remove it then Mark it on the right and click om the garbage bin…

Hello thanks for your reply, but this is not happening to my phone… And i also have the flyme 4.1.3A :/

just to make sure :

-try adding another contact with the same number that is blocked.
-try changing the Default Account in contacts settings eg from Flyme to Gmail or isolate one by one the accounts that provide contacts.
-reinstall the firmware with Clear data.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.