SIM Card Slot broken

I need help

When I wanted to put my sim card in my Meizu MX4 this did not work. I have a Nano sim card and have it put in with a micro sim adapter. But something is broken in the sim slot.

I opened the Meizu and saw that I had torn off the metal wires .

Does anyone know where I can order this replacement part? I need the Sim Slot like the picture.

Or someone else a tip ?

Administrator

Check AliExpress for it or Taobao (use Bhiner). However I would like to see a pic of it (how the wires look now), maybe its fixeable.

If you want to replace sim reader you must have professional soldering skills because meizus sim reader is soldered at the mainboard.
as @AOKP said,
you can try aliexpress,taobao,dealextreme

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

I havent professional soldering skills. Can I order the complete Mainboard?
Here is a Picture:

Contributor

@ibe66,
It doesn’t work? Cos it doesn’t seem too badly damaged from the pic… Maybe the last pin in the lower row is…

what should I do? The sim card in there no longer hold the sim holder is also broken.

Administrator

Well, if you have a few hours you should be able to fix it. First of all the pins must be bent straight. The holder probably needs a bit more work. However by putting your card onto it you should actually see if it works.

How did you manage to break it? Did you put the adaptor without the nano sim card in it?

@Titanicology

Yes, most likely he did that. I know I did!!! Luckily I didn’t break anything when pulling out that piece of plastic :/ :) Curiosity kills… The Meizu MX4. lol I just got lucky.

Wow,
I’ve seen a lot galaxy s3,s4,s5,note 2,3 iphone 4/4s broken sim readers
because users have inserted their adapter without the sim card.

I never use sim adapters.
Better safe than sorry.

My adapter was broken and i putted in. Then the adapter brokes completly. Where can i buy the wholte Mainboard oder the part like the first picture? I cant fix the Sim Holder

You can buy a new mainboard only from a service guy if you find , or try ebay.

The mainboard is the whole phone in theory,all components/chips are there.

It is better to search a compatible or exact sim reader and buy sim reader.

It is best to send it to Meizu for repair.

@‘Gajche’ said:

Wow,
I’ve seen a lot galaxy s3,s4,s5,note 2,3 iphone 4/4s broken sim readers
because users have inserted their adapter without the sim card.

I never use sim adapters.
Better safe than sorry.

Yes, I’m very lucky!! :)

@‘ibe66’ said:

I havent professional soldering skills. Can I order the complete Mainboard?
Here is a Picture:

i have the same Problem
how do you fix it ?
sorry for my bad englisch

Administrator

Probably not. Rather send it back for a professional repair, instead of risking to damage additional parts/losing warranty.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.