Flyme account

I want to make a flyme account. But i am not able,i am ask’t for my phone number to recive a validation code,if i enter my phone number with the international prefix it says that the number is not valid. So how to make a flyme account,i wan’t to root and i understand that i need a flyme account for this.

It isn’t neccessary to enter phone number (at least that was in my case as i remember).

Just go to settings -> Accounts -> Register and fill the fields. The account number is like an email account username@flyme.cn

edit: after that you can open root permissions or if you have trouble read the first sticky post in this thread http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-how-to-root-and-open-developer-options–92

If i try as you say i get this error in chines.

If i try to make account direct from meizu sait it will ask me for phone number

You can create a flyme account through registration in the forum.meizu.com . Just i tried it and it worked normally, that is able to connect to flyme through the settings and open the Administrator privileges. If you want to post to their forum you must activate the account through the email which they sent after registration. Flyme account can be used to the device, to the meizumart.com and to the international forum (forum.meizu.com) and domestic meizu forum (bbs.meizu.cn/forum).

Hello. I bought MX4 from my friend. The phone was reseted and empty when I get it. So now I try to login through mobile phone and it says me, that my phone logged in another account. To use another ID, I need to login in previous account and then log out correctly. I don’t know my friends password so I can’t login. What can I do now? Thank you.

Contributor

@aries,
You have to ask your friend to either give you the password… Or logout from the web interface…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@aries,
You have to ask your friend to either give you the password… Or logout from the web interface…

Can I reinstall Flyme or it will ask me anyway to enter my friends pass? I have no chance to get friends pass. There is nothing I can do about it?

Administrator

Nope.

No pass = nothing you can do.

Ok, it’s done. I get pass, so now I’m in!
Thanks for help.

@‘aries’ said:

Thanks for help.

so you reset the phone or how??

@‘handoko’ said:

@‘aries’ said:

Thanks for help.

so you reset the phone or how??

No, he got the password. Without it, there is no way you can get log in to new account and the root becomes very difficult if not impossibe with newest FWs.

I am having same problem with 11 digit mobile number to receive verification code. please advice. thanks.

hi
I want to make a flyme account. But i am not able,i am ask’t for “Please enter your email verify code”, but when i click on the get code beside that text box, i’m getting an image challenge code to be enter.
when i enter that code , it throw me the error again of “Please enter your email verify code” in a loop,
BTW, no email received for new registration or confirmation, pls HELP

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.