Meizu Player: no music files from OTG flash drive

Hello,

Has anyone managed to play music files from OTG flash drive using Meizu Music Player?
I connect 64GB MicroUSB flash drive to my Meizu MX4. Phone sees it, I can open files through stock “documents” explorer, play video and music files etc.
But I cannot see music files through Music Player. I can see folders, but when I open them they are empty. So I can’t add files to playlist and play them.
Files are mp3 format. Flash drive format NTFS
Jet Audio Player does not see music folder too
Is it Meizu Music Player problem or I do something wrong?

@‘senelis’ said:

Hello,

Has anyone managed to play music files from OTG flash drive using Meizu Music Player?
I connect 64GB MicroUSB flash drive to my Meizu MX4. Phone sees it, I can open files through stock “documents” explorer, play video and music files etc.
But I cannot see music files through Music Player. I can see folders, but when I open them they are empty. So I can’t add files to playlist and play them.
Files are mp3 format. Flash drive format NTFS
Jet Audio Player does not see music folder too
Is it Meizu Music Player problem or I do something wrong?

I just tested with my Kingston USB.
Everything is working perfect.
Playing playlist from Foo Figh**r* mp3-320kbps just fine.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Yes, it seems that I solved the problem. When you want to add folder to player, player does not see songs. But it does not mean that they do not exist. Just add whole folder without entering it :)

Thank you anyway

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.