What are some good flyme apps
Meizu MX4

I read somewhere that the flyme app center which only works in chinese has some great apps and customization options in offering. Are there any good apps that international users with no knowledge of chinese can use? Any games in english? Good themes and icon packs etc. Optimization and productivity tools.

Listening in

Meizu MX4

I tried to look for good themes in the Personalize app but no free theme is good enough. I installed a few but they didn’t feel very good. Anybody knows any other personalization apps to make mx4 more useful and good looking without rooting.

For the sake of the thread you’re welcome to post even those that need root though. Personally i don’t want to void the warranty by myself but there are a lot of users who have already rooted and could get some help from this thread.

As far as I know
You’re not voiding warranty when rooting Meizu devices .
They are encouraging us to root ,same as Xiaomi I think.
(If I’m wrong about rooting,please correct me)

Plus if you want to unroot it ,just reinstall firmware with clear data and you’re back to stock completely factory settings without root permissions.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Meizu MX4

Its mentioned in the terms that we’ll lose warranty if we root.:( I attached a screenshot from my phone.

And i don’t know about this but they may be able to find out even if it was unrooted by installing a new firmware. I’m not sure but they could’ve built something like it in the android system since Flyme is their custom version of android.

This may seem paranoid but i’m just cautious. maybe overcautious :P

[attachment=614]

Maybe they have a way to know if the device had rooted in the past via flyme cloud services sync. But anyway, hardware problems not caused by software should be covered even if device is rooted.

^
This
+1

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Meizu MX4

I’ve decided to root my MX4 now. Which is the best Superuser app? I read something about binaries. I’m not technically literate so i don’t know what it means. I want suggestion about the safest and best Superuser app for MX4.

Contributor

@Ramachandram,
There is a SuperUser app based on the one by Koush in the forums here.
I personally use SuperSu by Chainfire… Both are great…

Meizu MX4

Any app suggestions for rooted MX4? I mean good useful apps that improve ease or functionality or make it look good and such.

Contributor

@Ramachandram,
1. Greenify… It will let you hibernate apps to save battery (you can still use them when you want unlike what titanium backup free does)
2. Titanium backup for device backups and restores
3. Xposed if you want to skin some stuff (modules can be a hit or a miss)
4. Adaway if you don’t like ads…

Meizu MX4

Thanks GreyGhost I used all those in my previous phone. Boober78 told me that gravitybox caused problems with notification panel. Did you have any problem with it or other xposed modules?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.