USB problem

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

i can’t connect the MX4 on my computer and other computer

flyme 4.1.2A OTA update … the last update i have made it’s 4.1.1A with UPDATE.ZIP and usb connection

Download 4.1.2A from meizus site-727MB.
Put your MX4 in recovery by holding power and volume up and copy update.zip-4.1.2A,then update firmware and clear data if you want a clean install.
It is best to clear data to be shure that you don’t have any issues in future.

Sent from my Meizu MX4 using Tapatalk

MX4 not recognized in Recovery mode can’t copy update.zip

May be i can try this

If you can enter settings/about phone/storage/clean phone data/–select factory reset and format SD card…this should solve your problems.

@‘LeRedge76’ said:

MX4 not recognized in Recovery mode can’t copy update.zip

May be i can try this

If you can enter settings/about phone/storage/clean phone data/–select factory reset and format SD card…this should solve your problems.

Yes,
If the device is operational,just make factory reset and format sd and everything will be fine.

Or you can install pdanet on your PC,this will install drivers for every android device.
Or you can try another cable if you have a spare micro usb cable
Or try another PC.

Sent from my Meizu MX4 using Tapatalk

do it but don’t work …

If you have an otg cable you can try if the phone will recognize some usb stick… or you can downgrade to the previous working version (with clear data) to check if it is a firmware related problem.

today i have connect the MX4 to my work station … XP pro and no problem usb connection was good so it’s definitely my home computer with win 7 who have a mistake…

continue to search where is the problem certainly a drivers problem …

Uninstall the device from device manager, then plug in your mx4 and select PC suite from your mx4 status bar. A folder will popup. It will have the correct drivers for you to install manually.

select PC suite from your mx4 status bar don’t find

I’m not at a computer to say the exact wording.
But when you plug the phone in to the computers USB port, you will get a option in the status bar to change connection type

Administrator

On your computer:

Control Panel -> Devices (Hardware and sound) -> Device Manager

A new window will pop up.

It will show you a list of all devices connected to the PC. However problematic devices are listed with a yellow warning triangle.
I expect you to find it under “USB Controller”.
If you have found the MX4 just do a right click and select “Properties”.
Now click on the “Driver” tab and select “Uninstall Driver”, wait until it has finished and replugin in the device.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.