MX4's benchs better than PRO's ones ?

**Meizu MX4 Pro vs Meizu MX4, Meizu MX4 wins **

http://www.gizmochina.com/2014/11/18/meizu-mx4-pro-vs-meizu-mx4-meizu-mx4-wins/

eizu MX4 pro will be released today. We made a Meizu MX4 pro preview that it will be powered with Exynos 5430 2.0GHz +3G Ram+2560*1536 resolution. It seems to be a beast phone. But theoritically speaking, Meizu MX4 might be the winner based on their performance.

Firstly the CPU,MT6595 VS Exynos 5430: let’s campare Meizu MX4 with Samsung Alpha(Exynos 5430 1.8GHz)

SunSpider 1.0.2 JavaScript Benchmark:the less the better.
speed in extracting rar files(KB/s): the less the better

PI Benchmark: the less the better
We can see Meizu MX4 rocks in every benchmark test, it’s even better than the quad-core A15 Shield Tablet. MT6595 is really a powerful CPU, no wonder it can be the winner in the Oneplus One vs Huawei Honor 6 vs Meizu Mx4 vs Huawei Mate 7 ------ 4K video test.
Then le’s move on to the GPU,
Meizu MX4 pro(Exynos 5430)'s Mali-T628 MP6 @600MHz is really a powerful GPU, even better than Snapdragon 801′s adero420, but can it work smoothly on Meizu MX4 pro’s display? It’s a 2560*1536 display theoritically larger than 2K. According to the what made android phone laggy theories, that’s why even LG G3 is not as smoothly as LG G2, it became laggy because of that 2K dispalay.

Here is the benchmark of (Samsung Alpha)Exynos 5430

Onscreen test:The results are presented in frames per second (fps), with the higher number indicating better performance.
That indicates Exynos 5430+ 2K will be more lag than MT6595+1080P. Since people can not tell the difference of 2K and 1080p on displays under 6 inches, fingerprint scanner are not essential, MX4 will surely bring a better user experience than MX4 pro.

Thanks for the info man

Administrator

Totally wrong. These benchmarks are unprecisely and not very usefull at all. The Pro doesn’t laggs. Better check the specs of the MTK and Exynos out. Its like comparing a car with 4 wheels and an engine with a luxury one.

I knew this ages ago… But kept an open mind since “benchmarks aren’t everything” :)

Nonetheless, it will hurt the sales of the PRO if this blows out of proportion because of the media.

From what I have seen of the mx4 benchmarks while the odd score was higher than compared chips like snapdragon, as an all around device its not as clear cut.
While adding the 2k screen will bring a lot of the scores down we already have many hands on impressions saying it runs smooth and showing on video. there are a lot of benefits to the Samsung chip. Security for scanner. Better efficiency (supposedly) audio chip so can have voice commands in standby.
Then they have added the better sound processing for music. Better image processing plus saphire glass. NFC. On a device comparison level.
With high end chips being able to handle pretty much everything you throw at them not having the very top ranked chip doesn’t seem so bad to me. Especially with all the benefits you gain.
Also does the g3 lag? I’ve played with one and I ran extremely smooth side by side with and iPhone 5.

The G3 lags like hell, I’ve had one for a couple of month. It’s a mix of resulotion and a not optimized phone. The custom roms takes most of the lag away except in games and a few stutterings. I was really disappointed with that phone, not at the beginning but after a while because LG just didn’t do anything to smooth things out.

Meizu MX4

CPU is worse than MX4, but gpu is better, even with the higher resolution display, only slightly better though because of the higher resolution display…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.