After a bad manipulation i have a bootloop.
I try a factory reset but it’s doesn’t work
So i do a flyme restore and i use the firmware 4.5.4d stable and the phone is alive! YES but I can upgrade after…
But the problem, it’s the 4.5.4D and not a 4.5.4a or 4.5.4i/g, so i can’t upgrade to a firmware with a BL unlocked… i can’t upgrade to anything… :’(
I try :
- Kingroot to root the phone : it’s a partial root I can’t write on system app…
- to change the id region and try to update firmware but I have always firmware corrup.
- to flash with TestPc tool but i have a “token sign failled”…
- to flash the system partition directly from terminal but with this partial root I have a permission denied.
- on the mzaccount I don’t have the option to root but I think I try to change the APK , I can’t because is a system APK!!
I thing there are 2 ways.
- root, flash the partition system to 4.5.4a or 4.5.4i with the converter and maybe upgrade.
But I need to root.
- found the token to flash with testpctool
Help me please… :’(