WhatsApp Lags and Play Services fails with Flyme 6.0.0

I’ve got the OTA update for Flyme 6.0.0G just three days ago. I wiped the data for a smooth and clean update. My Pro5 updated with no problems. Google Installer OK. Then when I tried to restore some purchases with no success, the apps froze and then closed. I was pretty sure it was a Play Services problem, so I installed a game, which asked me to update Play Services and I did. But the failed apps still didn’t restore purchases, and I can’t buy any other as well. On the other hand, if I “close” WhatsApp (acctually is in the background) and I open it again, it display a pop up saying “Initializing…” (attached below) and it takes up to 90 seconds to present me the chats. I thought it could be a battery saving move, but it was not.

To be sure, I tried installing the previous versions of the apps and still get the problems described.
To be even more sure, I downgraded to Flyme 5.1.12, did the same, and all the apps worked fine, I could restore purchases, buy some news, and WhatsApp didn’t froze.

Anyone with similar issues with Flyme 6.0.0 ???

0_1501872631258_S70804-142918.jpg

@panchístiko-n G build are kinda bad with lot of issue try beta instead may be better or if it’s a chinese model just use A build with morelocale for language (or other way available like replacing specified apks)

last edited by Vympel

@vympel said in WhatsApp Lags and Play Services fails with Flyme 6.0.0:

@panchístiko-n G build are kinda bad with lot of issue try beta instead may be better or if it’s a chinese model just use A build with morelocale for language (or other way available like replacing specified apks)

Wrong. Nothing to do with Flyme.
It’s a common problem within WhatsApp updates, if you do a quick search.
Wait for updates or downgrade it to a previous version, deleting the data and cache.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.