Flyme OS 6.7.7.11 beta (m3 note)

Ok but sir do you know when they will release it for meizu m3 note
Any approx days?
And thank you

@æñkìť-ťíwãřî actually they are working to first release for Chinese beta tester only beta test registered persons only. that will taking minimum 3 months of time then flyme Team will release public beta (if that firmware is ready for public usable position). then will comes out stable version of A and G users my assumption is may be January for stable version,

@tbkarthic yes I agree but, I’m also in the Chinese beta tester updates. That’s why I asked.

@æñkìť-ťíwãřî ok 6.7.7.11 is not for m3 note ( charm blue note3 ), no one have idea what is the next, and Chinese beta to be release on is July 31st for m3note.

Bro i download this update…but when i run .zip file m3 note restart failed to update this 6.7.7.11

@khalilshah where you download this update this update not released for m3 note

i have installed this update, but cant find playstore. plz help me to install google playstore.

This update work on your phone …?

Meizu m3s

@bitf03m030 are you posting in the wrong place? looking at your old posts it seems that you have a pro 6.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.