Meizu M2 Note + Flame 6

Hello

Im owner meizu m2 note A version …everything was ok for more than 1 year , untill i install flyme 6.1.0.0 stable version , after i install flame 6 version, my battery discharged very fast without reason , i meen open wi-fi all day or mobile data and was about to search for a new battery .,…but i had an idea and i downgrade again to version 5.1.11.0A and everything its ok , my battery works fine , like a new battery … any one had the same problem ??

Or any one has an idea , why this happen ? …

Meizu Pro 6

Had this problem, probably was a buggy firmware(and they say stable😒). I just installed the beta version afterwards and now all is back to normal.

@zoroflamingo said in Meizu M2 Note + Flame 6:

I just installed the beta version afterwards and now all is back to normal.

im not sure if i must update again to any flamy 6 version … for now everything its ok to my phone and i will stay to version 5.1.11.0A …

@panaisr On the last beta 6.7.6.27 for Pro 6 Plus everything is ok and even the battery usage.
You can try and go back if there is something wrong.

@Vympel …downloading now , i will try it … thx you.

last edited by panaisr

@Vympel thx you … i confirm that with beta 6.7.6.27 my M2 note (A version) battery working perfect …

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.