Root m5 notes disappeared

Sorry i have a big problem … i am robbing the root in the phone even with supersu installed the ii root message undetected application … and i can not with any application or program from pc to root … i tried it with kingroot for Phone and with kingoroot for pc but nothing … meizu m5 note flyme 5.2.11.1G

Guys anybody help me? I can not install nussun firmware flyme 6…somebody knows exactly what i can install?
Product name m5 note
Model m621h
Serial 621hebq722tx2
Android 6
Build flyme 5.2.11.1g
Baseband moly.lr.11w1063.md.mp.v15.2.t114808,2017 / 02/24
Baseband cdma sixth.cbp.md.mp3.v34_p22,2017 / 01/2018: 16
I tried a couple of firmware but they are not even installed with factory … thanks

Meizu m3s

You have the latest and only global firmware for your device (that i can find). I would not suggest you to updating to an A firmware as you have a G (global).

@Scorpiony-Knifet said in Root m5 notes disappeared:

You have the latest and only global firmware for your device (that i can find). I would not suggest you to updating to an A firmware as you have a G (global).

I want to update because I no longer have the phone root I do not know how it has disappeared … I tried with programs and applications but I can not get the root

Meizu m3s

I would suggest you to download the original firmware 5.2.11.1G http://www.flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=45&type=1 and install it with cleardata enabled. This will ensure the system is reset and you can use the simple method of rooting to get root back through the flyme account. I had the same problem when I installed xposed and lost my root permissions and I had to reinstall flyme.

@Scorpiony-Knifet said in Root m5 notes disappeared:

I would suggest you to download the original firmware 5.2.11.1G http://www.flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=45&type=1 and install it with cleardata enabled. This will ensure the system is reset and you can use the simple method of rooting to get root back through the flyme account. I had the same problem when I installed xposed and lost my root permissions and I had to reinstall flyme.

Thanks for kindness … I try and let you know so then explain me well how to install xposed … I always had samsung and to change rom or install xposed was not a problem … now to do business always ask … .thank you

@Scorpiony-Knifet Hello Scorpiony Knifet all ok reinstalled the original firmware and root permissions are back !!! now one thing … when i open supersu tells me … on binary occupied … i press on the display the word gets off and it looks like the application Functions … now the most important thing a small guide is there to install a TWRP and xposed? Thanks a lot

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.