Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

MX4 Pro. Still worth buying in 2017

Hi guys, where i live there is a place selling the mx4 pro at $310 brand new. I live in a country where the normal prices of the smartphones are insane, like $555 for a Galaxy S7 and $680 for a LG G6 32GB. There’s other Meizu phones too, like the MX6 for $460, the PRO 5 for $585 and the PRO 6 PLUS for $680. Look at those prices, the MX4 PRO looks like a great deal. And i really want a good smartphone to listen to music. For reference, the normal MX4 here is $250.

I have MX4pro 2,5year and its work perfect. Sound is great, displey also great 2k. Battery just for one day,but most modern phone has same problem.

last edited by s.ghoniashvili
Admin

Keep in mind that the MX4 Pro is almost 3 years old. While it should still run fine, I think that it depends a lot on your budget.
If you can afford a more expensive phone and plan on keeping it for a longer time I would go for a S7 or G6. However, if you want to change devices after a year or two and are afraid of breaking it/having it stolen, I would pick a cheap one like the MX4 Pro.

I don’t really see the point for now to invest in much more than the Mx4 Pro.

Specs won’t be outrun by any app or game around, it features front fingerprint and sd card reading, display is superb, camera could be better, but good for occasional photos, and Flyme got stabler and less buggy.

Now about that prince, I’m pretty sure you can find a better deal online. I’m European and I bought mine in the end of 2015, got a deal below $150 at Meizusale, shipping included.

Good luck!

Looks like your connection to MX4 Pro. Still worth buying in 2017 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.