MX4 32GB white version available anywhere?
Meizu Pro 6

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has bought the 32GB white version? And if yes, from where did you buy it?

A couple of Aliexpress sellers claim to have the white 32GB version but most do not. So I have the feeling that it is not really available yet. Grey and silver seem to be most common available options for the 32GB MX4.

Thanks

I ORIGINALLY did buy it from EBay… But after paying the seller informed me that they had no more white. (even though their eBay store clearly let me select it as an option and showed they had stock…)

So I asked for a black model 32G instead. Is it really that rare? :O

Www . Liaow . Com . I bought it there.

Meizu Pro 6

@‘abies’ said:

I actually just talked with Mike from Liaow yesterday and they only have the 16GB white version in stock right now. But good to know that the white 32GB version actually exists!

I might just go with the 16GB version from Liaow if I don’t find a 32GB version soon.

@‘generationally’ said:

@‘abies’ said:

I actually just talked with Mike from Liaow yesterday and they only have the 16GB white version in stock right now. But good to know that the white 32GB version actually exists!

I might just go with the 16GB version from Liaow if I don’t find a 32GB version soon.

Coming from someone who owned a nexus 4 (16gb) don’t buy it, you will find your self consistently deleting stuff due to the low storage space. It fills up quick.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.