Since one week I own a new Meizu pro 6 plus 128GB version, gray/black, Flyme 22.214.171.124A.
It comes with G firmware and I changed to A for advantages of more frequent updates.
I have one Meizu pro 5 32GB version too, now property of my wife.
Here some end user impressions in comparison with Pro 5:
- build and screen is great, a plus over pro 5,
- performance and user experience is over pro 5,
- fingerprint is faster and more accurate,
- camera is faster, better in good light but less in low light, OIS is done good job with video recording, over Pro 5.
- I feel little heating with voice call, mobile networking and bluetooth use.
- I think battery is draining faster than pro 5, about a full day of low/medium use, calling, browsing, YouTube, wattsap and no games,
Here some benchmarks:
- Antutu - 132955,
- Pcmark work2.0 - 5262,
- Basemark OS II - overall 2472, system 3729, memory 2686, graphics 4265, web 847,
- Geekbench4 - single core 1919, multi core 5488.
I choose it over the OP 3T and I don’t regret a thing,
Overall I think is worth upgrading over Pro 5.
I will come with updates after more tests/firmwares.