Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 6.1.0.0 stable (m3 note)

Can’t root
tried everything.

I have just updated my Meizu 3 note to 6.1.0.0.A version, I can’t download apps from the google play store, It says download pending and never starts downloading. Please help. I have all the Google services installed.

Meizu m3s

This is usually cause by the download manager on your phone. Try wiping cache for this app. If this doesn’t​ work try reinstalling 6.1.0.0 with cleardata.

Admin

Sometimes opening the Download app solves the issue as well.

@Somesh-Bhatti, are you logged into Flyme?

I solved the issue by reinstalling Google services.

i am using m3 note L681H model one of the major problem is dont have 4g volte option, i try several Firmware G… not showing volte(hd), then try A Firmware but i can’t install its showing Firmware curropted
pls. help what can i do?

Admin

@sunilc global devices (m3 note only) are additionally locked and cannot be used with an A firmware.

ok…then what can i do for volte function,???

this firmware is stable?
for version L or M?
is valid for global or chinese?

Meizu Pro 6

@alex7liberti chinese version. Stable.

@zoroflamingo
But this firmware can I install it on my m3 note version M?

Meizu m3s

Yes, you can install it. After Flyme 5.1.11.0 you can install it on L and M. There are no more firmware difference between L or M.

I have uploaded 6.1.0.0A. I ınstalled GMS installer from App Store and installed google services with that application. After the restarted there is an option which says open Google Play in GMS Installer but when I click it it says Checking info for a few seconds then it says Couldn’t sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later.

What is the solution here? I can’t use any of Google applications until I solve this. Help me please.

Ps:I have attached screenshots.

0_1496926741854_eY2iTiw.jpg
0_1496926755139_kok0kuw.jpg
0_1496926759269_Allg3hv.jpg

last edited by Rey
Admin

Did you tried cleaning the Data and Cache of the Google apps in the Settings?
Did you also tried to open the Download app once?

last edited by Rey

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 6.1.0.0 stable (m3 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.