Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 6.7.5.23 beta (MX4 Pro)

I just can’t update from 6.7.5.9 to 23, it says the update cannot be verified.

I’m guessing it might be because I’m root…but I’ve always been, and never had this problem before.

Meizu Pro 6

@cesarleeds when does it happen? After the phone restart for the start of the update? Or at the phone update app? If it is the later just download the zip file from the website and install it manually.

@zoroflamingo said in Flyme OS 6.7.5.23 beta (MX4 Pro):

@cesarleeds when does it happen? After the phone restart for the start of the update? Or at the phone update app? If it is the later just download the zip file from the website and install it manually.

Hi

It just happened when trying to install the update from the Docs /Files app.

Also the Update app was not even able to download the update.

So I put the zip on sdcard/, restart, enter recovery mode and from there it worked.

And I gotta say this update fixed some weird battery issues from the previous one (charging was painfully slow, it didn’t even charge completely after 7 hours)

So far so good.

last edited by cesarleeds

i cant dl this firmware. help pls. thanks

Admin

@nestoryahe the link will redirect you to the latest firmware. In case you want to browse old versions (older than the latest one), you need to visit our archive under: https://downloads.meizufans.eu

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 6.7.5.23 beta (MX4 Pro) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.