mobile battery draining so fast

i was upadates my fly me 6.7.4.11 beta then i had problem with my battery draining.

I hardly use my phone 3 to 4 hours and its heating too. I am using orignal charger for charger.

Will u please help me

Meizu m3s

Try downgrade or cleardata through recovery. Did you OTA update?

How to downgrade or clear data
What ota upadate . Can u give mi link for dowlond it?

@surajsapakal To downgrade you have to just put the previous build on the root of the phone.
Clearing data will appear once you press Vol + Up to go to recovery then you have to chose to upgrade or clear data
keep in mind that clearing data erase everything on your phone.
Do just a downgrade should be fine.
I’am actually performing one myself because the lastest build for pro 6 plus suck in battery management.

Meizu m3s

You can find firmwares here https://downloads.meizufans.eu
OTA updates are updates that are received officially from flyme (normally a notification would pop up before you install)

battery draining happens because of other applications that you have installed.
Not because of the FlymeOs.

It’s because of Flyme Os.

@Vympel said in mobile battery draining so fast:

It’s because of Flyme Os.

You don’t know what you are talking about.
I spend whole day at work and I return home with 50% battery left every afternoon.
And I have 2 years old phone.

Does this look like draining to you?

i not about your phone .
i experincing this issue .i cant use my phone more than 4 hours its draining so fast. and if it comes to 10% it shut down so i think this is draining. of battery.

@viper I know totally what i’am talking about .
I update my phone each time the new build is available and I can say without any doubt that some build are
better than other.
I experienced 10% drain battery in stand by with some build and not even 1% with other one.

@surajsapakal

If the phone is new it’s mostly software problem (try to downgrade to previous build where all worked fine)
If the phone is old maybe the battery is faulty.
Some people have same problem with huge drain on some model with Global firmware so again it’s most probably a software issue …

last edited by Vympel

Provide screenshot from battery consumption page.
Everything else is just for talk.

@viper Let’s focus on the main problem of this thread and don’t act silly

@viper Let’s focus on the main problem of this thread and don’t act silly

Right.
I know that after whole day I am at 46% of battery.

What is your explanation for this buddy?

@viper Dude I don’t have either any problem with my battery aswell but I know that the software are affecting hugely the draining if it’s not done correctly the last build for the pro 6 plus is one of those build.
This draining is especially huge on some specific devices (m5 note etc)running on global and so.
If everything is fine for you what’s the point to answer this thread with pointless answer ?

@viper Dude I don’t have either any problem with my battery aswell but I know that the software are affecting hugely the draining if it’s not done correctly the last build for the pro 6 plus is one of those build.
This draining is especially huge on some specific devices (m5 note etc)running on global and so.
If everything is fine for you what’s the point to answer this thread with pointless answer ?

Your generic replies are pointless. You blame the Os for problems, not me.
Do you have proof of this draining that u r talking about?
Any screenshots?
If not, then you get the point.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.