Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 6.7.5.9 beta (m1 note)

Anyone can help with the ota update zip file for 6.7.5.9 beta

All firmware are available for downloading at firmwares section.

Does anyone know why for the last few updates I can no longer can use the music streaming and the updates won’t download anymore either through flyme. It sees the new updates but as soon as I start to download it tells me there is a network error. I read somewhere its because they made a change so that people outside China can’t access those services and you need a vpn in order to do it. Is that true?

Meizu Pro 6

@tremaine streaming music is unfortunately unavailable since more than half a year(it started at flyme 5 so it's not flyme 6 fault).

As for the update ever since flyme 6 i couldn't get beta updates until i updated manually and then it became like you said and i update manually.

Vpn won't help in the streaming music part. Already tried several times with no success.

@tremaine said:

Does anyone know why for the last few updates I can no longer can use the music streaming and the updates won't download anymore either through flyme. It sees the new updates but as soon as I start to download it tells me there is a network error. I read somewhere its because they made a change so that people outside China can't access those services and you need a vpn in order to do it. Is that true?

Yeah I notices that also.

Good thing that there are other links for downloading.

When will we get G update?

Meizu m3s

The latest and only G beta for the m1 note is 6.7.3.3G.

I know, however, I want Global

Meizu m1

Me too!!! I want a new Global beta. 6.7.3.3G drain more the battery than flyme 5.

Meizu m1

Please Mr. Meizu, for all those who rely on one of the first devices of meizu, release a Flyme 6 “G” version,… :pray:

Meizu m3s

@Golum, interesting facts!!
The first device of meizu is actually mp3. And their first smart phone is the meizu m8, then their first android phone meizu m9. Before the m1 note released at Dec 2014, they released the meizu mx series ( mx2, mx3, mx4). I would not consider the m1 note as one of the first devices of meizu, instead the first device of the “M” series.
All from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meizu.

Meizu m1

OK, OK. Is not “one of the first”, but,… We want a “G” version of flyme 6!!! :D

I have an issue that seems to come and go between updates. I always use swipe up from black screen to open my phone. This current firmware and pretty much all Flyme 6 that I have used so far, contains the bug. Every now and then when I swipe up, my phone will go into an endless loop and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. With Flyme 5 new updates would either fix the problem or bring it back.

@tremaine said in Flyme OS 6.7.5.9 beta (m1 note):

I have an issue that seems to come and go between updates. I always use swipe up from black screen to open my phone. This current firmware and pretty much all Flyme 6 that I have used so far, contains the bug. Every now and then when I swipe up, my phone will go into an endless loop and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. With Flyme 5 new updates would either fix the problem or bring it back.

I never had such a problem and I didn’t read of other users of having similar situations.
So I wouldn’t call it as a generic bug.

Do you wipe the user data before every update?

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 6.7.5.9 beta (m1 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.