FlymeOS 4.1, not for the MX4 ?

Today Meizu has announced the MX4 PRO and FlymeOS 4.1 but not a s single word about the MX4, even when you ask them. :s
Do you think they won’t ensure the follow-up for the MX4, and only focus on the PRO ? :huh:

If so, it’s bye bye for Meizu devices :dodgy:

I saw a notice saying they reach 10milions mx4 selled. Do you think gonna keep out of updates them? I don’t think so

Contributor

Chill out… Just cos they don’t reply to Facebook comments doesn’t mean you won’t get an update… You go to the extreme too quickly :P I was literally laughing reading your “should we throw out and different brand… 18 moth follow up” comment?
If MX2 (2012) gets update for Flyme 4 then pretty sure MX4 will get Flyme 4.1 eventually… Meizu isn’t Samsung :P

They could have answered when they were asked, it’s not a big deal ;)

Contributor

@'Kingu said:

They could have answered when they were asked, it’s not a big deal ;)

Their forums / facebook page seem mostly to be a “news post” area… They rarely answer questions…
Try mailing them. Or you can just wait a few days and they will push an update about the update on weibo or something… Anyway 4.1 is just going to be a minor update to 4 i guess… Major updates usually jump from 3 to 4 etc…

so Lollipop update could be 4.5 ?

Of course 4.1 will be for MX4 too ! It was presented on the MX4 ! Of course 4.1 will be for MX4 too ! It was presented on the MX4 ! http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/305238104189196685505399246871080497862724655222n.png

So whats new in FlymeOS 4.1?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.