Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

M3 note APN menu bug?

First of all, hi! I'm new to this forum, this is my first post ☺ I am writing this because of a problem I have: I can't access the APN menu! I recently switched carrier, and they require(in order to make the mobile connection work) to edit the APN of this connection.. the fact is that when i go to Sim and Network -> APN there are three buttons: the previous menu button, the "reset" button and the "add APN" button; but when i tap on the last one it just goes back to the previous menu 😕 like if i tapped "previous".. I think this is a bug because I should be able to access and modify my APNs, and I did so with other smartphones.. please help me!😭 I won't be able to use my internet connection until i work this out! Thanks for the support.

Flyme 5.1.11.0G, m3 note 32GB

Also, I was thinking: is this setting saved as a text file editable from a computer? In this case I could edit this from there.. or maybe there is a computer application that lets you change the phone's settings? Just wondering

Meizu m3s

Try the latest beta, http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-26303-1-1.html, requires cleardata on install.
Meizu firmwares are not perfect, editing the phone usually makes it worse.

@Scorpiony-Knifet

Updated, still doesn't work.. it behaves as before

@AdamArchlight  BRO FIRST UPDATE TO 6.0.1.0 FRIMWARE THEN ACCESS THE APN IT WILL DEFINETLY WORK

Looks like your connection to M3 note APN menu bug? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.