Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 6.7.4.11 beta (MX4 Pro)

Just installed it. I hope that some problems will be solved… (Bluetooth)

Same problem with Battery. From 100% to 0% in 2 sec.

Contributor

i noticed for around 3-4 months now connection problems with Meizu servers via OTA. im getting notification that new version is out… that i can download it. but as soon as i press download… it just stuck at Waiting status… and after 30-60 secs it tells me that i dont have internet… (connection problems/not stable connection) when its simply impossible… (i can update any other app without any problem but not the OTA updates for firmware)

maybe its because i never do Wipe data anymore but i doubt it

Does anyone have a picture of the notification drawer? Is the settings gear button still in the right corner?

last edited by mikael2933

@AndreasP said:

Same problem with Battery. From 100% to 0% in 2 sec.

Dude, it`s hardware problem with your gear. Change battery and then share your thoughts.

@kopczas When i put phone and battery to low power mode from security my phone is ok. I mean is not go from 100% to 0% in 2 sec. I can use my phone for a while.   So what is the problem? My battery? I don;t think so... 

Bluetooth has the same problem. :(

For me the phone runs much colder that before. I'm playing song on the Bluetooth speaker as I write this and no problems (no connections issues and sounds very nice) and as for the battery haven't tested it.

@jramosd After a week I can say that the phone doesn't run cooler. 

@AndreasP having the same problem, but with any firmware so I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with that… I am currently sitting at 0% and I keep turning on my phone until I cannot turn it anymore then I will plug it to the charger while phone is off… really hoping it’ll fix this… It goes down incredibly fast, I can see it live and it’s frustrating … It started after I sent my phone so they fix my charger port :| I have a feeling they destroyed my battery on purpose so I get a new one…

@Michel-A.-Mrad

Why dont you get a battery from aliexpress, they are cheap and work very well, I replaced it myself like a month ago, it is not difficult.

Good luck with you battery.

The only reason I am not getting battery on my own is because I am not sure how easy it will be and I don’t want to ruin my phone lol… do I need to open the entire phone to change the battery? Or how does it work? Can you maybe take a picture for me on what screws I should be opening to do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBx7Cl6MBE

I doesn’t look too hard, but still worried haha

@jramosd Hey, looking on Alixpress all batteries said "BT41" or something like that, on my batter I have "Model: M462" does it batter or is it same size battery?

Meizu m2

Hii sir in my m2 mini 4.5.4I flymeos & I have update that with 5.1.11 for that I have download update.zip file but when tap on file for update after firmware check system sms is file currupt so I try same with 5.1.6 but same problem I face with other stebal version PLC guide how can update m2 mini flymeos

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 6.7.4.11 beta (MX4 Pro) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.