- Check the firmware of phone
- Download update.zip of desired firmware
Method 1 to install
- copy to phone, do not extract
- use the default file explorer click on update.zip
- click wipe userdata if you are updating to different flyme version ( flyme 5 to flyme 6)
Method 2 to install
- Power on phone using volume up button and power button to enter recovery
- plug phone to computer
- copy update.zip to "recovery" drive.
- tick cleardata if your updating to different flyme version.
I am thinking of update my M5 to Flyme 6. Is it possible to return to the original Flyme if something goes wrong?
Also can you propose me which flyme 6 can i install in my M5?
Can you tell me what is the meaning of A,Y,G letter in firmware?
Sorry for my many questions but i ma new to Meizu phones.