Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

m3 Note failed update now stuck in Upgrade mode

Hello,

after i changed from chinese to international rom by Method 2 as explained in the forum but many apps couldn’t be instaled on my M3 Note runing on 5.1.3.4G so i wanted to update to 5.1.12.0G and converted the files and placed the img to the root directory again. started busybox and then the terminal emulator … granted root rights by typing su and then dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system

The problem is that after rebooting it started always in recovery so i followed the thread and connected in recovery my phone to the laptop
and put the update.zip direct to the recovery directory. I downloaded it direct at http://www.flymeos.com/firmwarelist?modelId=38&type=1 but it says firmware corrupt and doesn’t start. Can someone please help

Since your phone is converted (technically your phone has an id of an non international phone), you will need to install a A version not G. You should be able to find an A version from the firmware section in meizufan.

ZHENK

Help me to flash m3 note

MKS

I tried it with A Version. Same respond. Firware corrupt. Any idea?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.