Problem with my battery.

Recently, my MX4's battery is showing signs of deterioration. Everytime my battery reaches 40+% it will become 0% in a few seconds and then shutting down. Is there any solution for this problem? 

Meizu m3s

You might need a battery replacement. Don't think you can fix it through software.

last edited by Scorpiony Knifet

@Scorpiony-Knifet Is it worth replacing the battery though? I mean MX4 is an old phone. Should I just get a new device instead? 

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Emperor if you recently upgraded your phones firmware, that might be the problem.

When i first transformed my mx4 pro from chinese to international i had the same problem.

Every time it went below 40%, it dropped down to 0 in 1-2 minutes.

Sometimes it wouldnt even charge over 90%

Try depleting the battery to 0% until the phone turns itself off and let it charge turned off for 2-3 hours.

Do that 5-6 times, and if it doesnt fix itself, try another firmware or buy a replacement battery.

Batteries cost 5-8 euros

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Scorpiony-Knifet said:

You might need a battery replacement. Don't think you can fix it through hardware.

Please dont post everywhere when you dont know what you are talking about, just because you want to increase the post counter on your profile

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.