Problem installing

Hello
i have 4.0.4
After this updated version
I do not have the Google Play store.
I tried to manually install and after installing the store does not open
I tried several versions … what do we do?
i have mx4
thanks

Hi, I think you have to use the Google play Installer to get it working. The 4.0.4A is without Google services.

@‘zztop007’ said:

Hi, I think you have to use the Google play Installer to get it working. The 4.0.4A is without Google services.

Tell us plz which one should we use then 4.0.4U / 4.0.4C?
What is better and what is the difference?
10x in davance!

I believe the only difference between U and C versions is the “bloatware” is from different telephone service providers…

Version “A” is exactly the same as “U” and “C” except without these Chinese carriers apps. :)

Administrator

@OMGRonnie,

yes thats pretty close. U stands for China Unicom by the way. However usually you should always flash - if you have the M461 (international MX4) the l firmwares, even though it can flash others as well.

@‘OMGRonnie’ said:

I believe the only difference between U and C versions is the “bloatware” is from different telephone service providers…

Version “A” is exactly the same as “U” and “C” except without these Chinese carriers apps. :)

“A” still has those bloatwares under the directory "\custom\meizu\apk"
and which are unable to be removed (reappear after reboot) once you have installed the "A’ version or other versions that are not the international version, even you install/ flash back to international version, these bloatwares will still existing in the above directory and never remove if you installed non-international versions once

A doesn’t have the carrier specific bloatware which U and C have, which is what I was talking about. :) Not “chinese apps” bloatware… “Carrier” bloatware.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.