Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 6.7.3.28 beta (m1 note)

Does the problem with late/no notifications on Flyme 6 still exist?I am still using 5.5.12.29 on my M1 note,because of the stable version and good battery life,but some of the apps doesnt receive notification or they are coming late.Thank you

@zoltek as long as i used flyme 6 (3 months) i have never encountered any notification problem. I remember this problem on flyme 5 but no more on flyme 6.

Don't just think. DO!!!

@zoltek said:

Does the problem with late/no notifications on Flyme 6 still exist?I am still using 5.5.12.29 on my M1 note,because of the stable version and good battery life,but some of the apps doesnt receive notification or they are coming late.Thank you

There is no such problem.

worth to update to this from previous beta?

@NicoRoma90 said:

worth to update to this from previous beta?

No special difference from before.

@viper

ok thanks for the info

Hello house i need help, i have just updated to this latest version and clear data but now no google app and in meizu store cant find google installer. How do i get google services back in the phone. Thanks.

I have installed the previous version - 6.7.3.14 and no major issues except the GPS/location services are not working.It doesnt matter if i am using Google Maps,Strava or HERE maps it doesnt locate me and not tracking my movement.Does somebody have the same issue or know how i can fix it ?Thank you

@jayb4u said:

Hello house i need help, i have just updated to this latest version and clear data but now no google app and in meizu store cant find google installer. How do i get google services back in the phone. Thanks.

Search for GMS installer.

This is what you need.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.