Notification Led color

when my mx3 is locked or powered off the color led button is green… until some days before it was white… what green means??

The green is a glow in the dark paint that lights up when it has been ‘charged’ enough.

ok i get it…but i dont charge it at the moment and it has 89 % baterry but still it goes green when i dont use the phone… i have to say that i charge it really often as i have a power bank with me all the time…most of the times i plug it off when it arrives at 99 percent

It gets charged by being exposed to light, not charging the battery.

and does that mean that you have to stop use it or something like that??

and something else…many times it shows me “failed to initialize the camera” do you have any idea why this happens ?? I have 3.8.5a firmware

No. It’s just a feature to save the battery by needing to constantly lighting the button.

About the camera, it can be a bug of the firmware. Have you tried the latest official version?

well i had firstly tried the official one but it wasnt so smooth andi had some lags…and rather than reinstalling the official i prefered to install the latest one…which is really smooth and works nice… except the failed to initialize camera, which even though it shows this, camera still works fine…

And sometimes when i open the dialer, it lags and shows me dialer not responding, but just sometimes…

Overall it works good, i look forward for the flyme 4 os

As for the battery, it costed me 15 percent to watch an 720p 50 minutes movie, and i had the data on at the same time… do you think it’s fine? I personally believe it’s ok…

Lastly, i didnt really understand the green light button when not use it… actually i dont know if this is a default and it was green from the first time and i just noticed that yesterday…

Sorry for the long post, i’m glad to be in your company…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.