Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Contact Problem

Hi there. I bought Meizu M3 note 32/3 , Fly me 5.1.11.0G. Can you guys please tell me how to know if it has been rooted or not. Because, it says in phone's instrucion that as long as you root your phone it may lead to slow loading of your contacts. Likewise, this is exactly what is happening now. it does not even show my contact list. Please, give me some advice on that

Meizu Pro 6

Download root checker from google play. It will say if your phone is rooted or not.

This post is deleted!

thanks, and what about the contact problem, how can I solve this issue?

does this mean that my device was noot rooted?@zoroflamingo

Meizu m3s

yup no root. Firmware problem, just try upgrading.

• Thank you. Can you please tell me how to upgrade the firmware? Since I am a new user of Meizu phone, I have no idea of upgrading and staff like that. It would be better if u could at least send me the link of a page instructing how to upgrade this. or should I wait 6 Gc version is released?orpiony-Knifet
Meizu Pro 6

@A-F update from update app on flyme.

If you dont have that option download the latest version of your phone in this website.

After you downloaded it go into files, find the update file, press it and click on update.

I believe this is the update app you are talking about, isn't it? than [email protected]

Meizu Pro 6

@A-F no it's a built in app it should be installed in your phone already

but it says your version is the latezt.@zoroflamingo

Meizu Pro 6

@zoroflamingo said:

@A-F update from update app on flyme.
If you dont have that option download the latest version of your phone in this website.
After you downloaded it go into files, find the update file, press it and click on update.

So use method 2

ok got it. so what is the latest version for Global now ? P.S. not beta version please. thank [email protected]

I went to ‘‘Firmwares’’ section and chose ‘‘M3 Note’’ and over there the latest version is 6.0.1.0 Stable. The question is, is it for Global version or not ?

Looks like your connection to Contact Problem was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.