Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 6.7.3.14 beta (MX4 Pro)

This version has the same bluetooth problem (with my car system VolksWagen).
Call log - Works good
Sms - Works good
Contact - not synching (It says no contact with phone number).

Battery is good (with the correct setting in Security app, I’ve freezed some system app too… about 24h) .
For italian language I’ve made with morelocale 2 app (with root) and it’s good.

Thanks for sharing!

ZHENK

Why has the newest stable not been posted yet?

I cant find the root option in the security menu/options anymore

You need to be signed into Flyme account and the option should appear under Fingerprint&Security

Hey Guys, I'm such a big fan of flyme an I love your work and your social presence.
when do you thing there could be an flyme 6 stable version. I am so curious about having it stable on my phone ;)

@eddierietz said:

Hey Guys, I'm such a big fan of flyme an I love your work and your social presence.
when do you thing there could be an flyme 6 stable version. I am so curious about having it stable on my phone ;)

Flyme 6 Stable "A" version - https://downloads.meizufans.eu...

@Latstyle This stable version has problem with bluetooth connection (terrible audio, and in my car problem with contact's synching).

Thanks for your replies, but isn’t there a difference between Version “A” and “G”? I have the Global.

@eddierietz flyme 6 has stable version for a version only. G version currently has beta version.

Don't just think. DO!!!

@franzjimi said:

@Latstyle This stable version has problem with bluetooth connection (terrible audio, and in my car problem with contact's synching).

well im using latest Beta anyways.. and dont use Bluetooth.. so cant say anything about that. Contact Sync with Google for example not working for me like half a year already. using Flyme Sync now.

Are there any other bugs in the latest global except for the bluetooth and contact-syncing issue?

oh btw… did someone tried to use that Fancy Flyme AI? i tried to task some simple math and it wont work (or im missing something)

guys any have try flyme os 6.0.2.0A

@eddierietz Yes battery problem. 

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.