Phone date isn't working (Flyme 6)

This morning I updated my m5 note to flyme 6.0.2.0A and I was running the Global version before that and it came with the device (Bought it fromeBay.uk, I’m from UK). Although when I updated it, I was really excited as the features and the UI is really clean but every app was in Chinese. The default Language was set to English, UK but the apps are now all in Chinese. I managed to install all the Google play services and got the play store working but my cellular data is acting up all weird. It keeps on switching from all the signal icon to the Sim card icon after every 3 to 4 seconds and I’m not being able to use my data 3g or 4g at all. I REALLY REALLY REGRET updating my device as I NEED to go back to using Flyme 5 Global but I’m struggling so much! I’ve checked everything and tried some stuff but no luck and now I’m in a position where I can’t use my data, all the apps are in Chinese, I have no clue how to change back to Global version and although my device is all fully working and everything is fine, but I’ve technically ruined my device now. To be honest, I can cope the apps being in Chinese language but my main problem is that my data isn’t working now and I feel like that’s because since it’s a Chinese beta, I think the 3g/4g connectivity has been changed therefore I can’t use it in UK anymore. Please help rapid!

Meizu Pro 6

@Aleem_Malikhttps://forum.meizufans.eu/top... a tutorial for changing back to global

@zoroflamingo

The second method is for "I" rom, not global, plus that method looks too complicated and so do others..I know I've literally got no choice as it's not that easy to downgrade but I honestly have no clue what to do😣

Meizu Pro 6

“I” is “g” firmware before flyme 5 it just changed the version letter. So basically “i” is the same as “g”.
And as complicated as it is you don’t have much choice.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.