Google app isn't working 😤

Hi there, I would like someone to help me out here and address the issue I'm having with the Google app. My Google app is already set up but everytime I open the app, after literally 5 to 10 seconds, the app closes down and I'm not being able to use the app AT ALL! I've bought this device 5 days ago and all the Google app and services were pre-installed but since day 1, the app isn't working properly and keeps on closing, even though I uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and it's fully updated yet still not working. Google Assistant is also doing the same thing, opens up for about 10 seconds then closes down it self. I hope someone can help me out with this because I really love using the Google app as it's quick and tells me all the latest news I'm interested in within seconds.

Also can someone tell me if it's possible to get the Google app by pressing the button or whatever rather than actually clicking on the app to open the application because I can't seem to figure it out.

Meizu m2

What software version are you using?

last edited by Bart11
Meizu m3s

Uninstall google services, or a cleardata in recovery. Download Google app installer from the app store (Flyme default store). Run app, install Google apps.

Thank you for your help but I’m in another serious situation right now and need help asap! I don’t know if I should just make a new separate post or write it here but this morning I updated my m5 note to flyme 6.0.2.0A and I was running the Global version before that and it came with the device (Bought it from eBay.uk, I’m from UK). Although when I updated it, I was really excited as the features and the UI is really clean but every app was in Chinese. The default Language was set to English, UK but the apps are now all in Chinese. I managed to install all the Google play services and got the play store working but my cellular data is acting up all weird. It keeps on switching from all the signal icon to the Sim card icon after every 3 to 4 seconds and I’m not being able to use my data 3g or 4g at all. I REALLY REALLY REGRET updating my device as I NEED to go back to using Flyme 5 Global but I’m struggling so much! I’ve checked everything and tried some stuff but no luck and now I’m in a position where I can’t use my data, all the apps are in Chinese, I have no clue how to change back to Global version and although my device is all fully working and everything is fine, but I’ve technically ruined my device now. To be honest, I can cope the apps being in Chinese language but my main problem is that my data isn’t working now and I feel like that’s because since it’s a Chinese beta, I think the 3g/4g connectivity has been changed therefore I can’t use it in UK anymore. Please help rapid!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.