Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Can't enter recovery mode!

Hello everyone. i cant enter in recovery mode. i try this tutorial http://forum.flymeos.com/threa... but nothing happens the phone just restarts. what am i doing wrong? is other way to install stock recovery? can plz anyone helpme because i will

stay forever in 5.1.3.4G. Thank you very much!

Meizu m3s

Use flashfly, to install recovery.img. be very careful if you install it on boot.img your phone is dead and cannot be recovered.

@Scorpiony-Knifet what do you mean if i install in boot.img

Meizu m3s

If you install the incorrect .IMG for boot. You will brick your phone.

i try also this method with flashify nothing happened. my phone just restarts. i think my last option is flashfire to wipe everything.

You could try using ADB its fairly simple to use to boot into recovery mode. If you download this link and follow these steps you should be able to get into recovery.

https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip

1: Make a new folder on your desktop and name it ADB
2: Unzip the contents of the downloaded link into this folder.
3: Enable debugging in your phone settings.
4: Connect phone via USB and unlock keypad
5: Open the folder that you just unzipped and you’ll see the ADB programs.
6: Hold “Shift” and right click anywhere in the folder and click "open command line"
7: type “abd devices” (without quotes)and press return (This should find your device it could be a string of numbers or it could the device model)
8:type “adb reboot recovery” (without quotes) and press return. (this should boot the phone into recovery mode and a drive should open on your laptop) copy paste your update onto this drive.
9: Press start on the screen of your phone and if its the right update file it should start the process.

I have to do it this way when I want to update because my Volume buttons are broken and can’t access recovery that way.

I DO NOT EXCEPT ANY RESPOSIBILTY IF YOU MESS UP AND YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! And don’t mess about with any other commands with ADB unless you do a bit of research.

@eamonn78 thanks for the help the tutorial worked but i couldnt enter recovery! the phone just restarts! i also try to do factory reset but the phone just restarts! the phone is working normally but i cant update. any experience with flashfire to make factory reset? i dont know other way! 

last edited by VasilisPlou
Meizu m3s

Do you have a copy of stock recovery.img?,
Use this command in adb shell or terminal.
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/recovery,
Make sure recovery.img is in sdcard.

Meizu m3s

Remember to run the "SU" command before the command to run command with root permission.
For using adb shell:
Adb devices (check for device)
Adb shell su
Adb shell dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/recovery
Adb shell reboot recovery

@VasilisPlou Thats kinda strange, Where did you buy the phone? I've heard that some sites like gearbest change the firmware to lock out updates because they have changed the firmware themselves to suit the region they are selling it into (google gearbest fake rom and you'll be surprised). Try the above comment and see if those commands will push it into recovery for you. 

I'm up to my eyes at the mo and if it is a case of a locked rom leave it with me for a few days and I'll see if I can find a solution for you.

last edited by eamonn78

@Scorpiony-Knifet adb not found im doing something wrong?

last edited by VasilisPlou

Looks like your connection to Can't enter recovery mode! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.