Can't apply new themes in flyme 6

Hello guys,

I hope you can help me with this problem.

I want to change the theme on m3 note but for some reason it is only possible change to the standard theme and not the ones that are in the theme store that I have downloaded.

It is saying after I press apply "Failed to authenticate, redownlading license" more than 3 days.

Is this a known problem or something new?

Running Flyme 6.0.2.0.A

Thanks in advance

Go to settings, language &TIME, FOR REGION SELECT CHINA.
Also cHaNge tIme from automatic TO MANUAL .
TRY AGAIN TO APPLY THEME.

@viper 

Sadly that didn't do the trick.

Do I need to erase something first or clear cashe before I change anything?

Hope you can help me further 

Meizu MX4

i had the same problem, the thing is the phone probably cant connect to chinese servers, wait a few days, it should work.

@Jovica-Lalic

Oké thx for the answer, I'll wait a couple of days and see if that works

Some are strange, I tried a theme and somehow it worked. The only thing is I don’t like that theme and if I try a theme that I like it won’t work.
So it is very strange, it looks like that the develeper needs to accept it voor flyme 6 of something

Hope this information is, helps with helping me with this problem.

Strange thing is that this didn’t happen on flyme 5

Hello guys,

I know what to to to fix the problem, you need indeed to set time to manually but then you need to set your time zone to Beijing China.
That will do the trick, it helped me, and now I can change to every theme

Tha my slot for all the help and hope some find this helping too

@larsiirijst said:

Hello guys, I know what to to to fix the problem, you need indeed to set time to manually but then you need to set your time zone to Beijing China. That will do the trick, it helped me, and now I can change to every theme Tha my slot for all the help and hope some find this helping too

What is the difference from what I have mentioned a few posts ago?

Meizu Pro 6

@viper he said "you need indeed" as he approved your post. And there are three china time zones and he specified to pick beijing.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.