Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Hilfe

Wenn ich auf einen YouTube Link klicke dann öffnet sich automatisch Browser statt die YouTube App. Wie kann ich das ändern oder ist dies nicht möglich?

Und wo bekomme ich ein Netzteil für mein Meizu Pro 5 für Deutschland her? Finde nichts im Internet.

Hi,
I will try to help you. Based on the translation with Google Translate:

"Wenn ich auf einen YouTube Link klicke dann öffnet sich automatisch Browser statt die YouTube App. Wie kann ich das ändern oder ist dies nicht möglich?"
solution: If you have defined something as default and you want to remove it go to the app informations and choose “clear defaults”. For example if your default browser is Firefox you have to go to Settings -> Apps -> find Firefox and after you click it press "clear default". Then if you open a link to Youtube you will have a windows to choose an app in which you want to open the link and in this moment you pick Youtube app. You can also mark the checkbox in order to set it as an default app.

"Und wo bekomme ich ein Netzteil für mein Meizu Pro 5 für Deutschland her? Finde nichts im Internet."
solution: ebay or some German forum where they have interest in Meizu phones.

Viel Glück!

OS version 5.1.12.0G

@Bart11

Das habe ich schon versucht aber es klappt nicht. Egal welchen Browser ich installiert habe da steht überall "no defaults Set".

What browser app do you use?
What is your Flyme software version?
Can you access Settings -> Apps ?

If it’s possible please use English. If not, Google Translate can be helpful. I’m writing this because I want to help :)

OS version 5.1.12.0G

I use Google Chrome but when i click a YouTube Link the Flyme Browser Open.

Flyme 6.0.2.0A

Thank U Forum ur help

Das ist mit Flyme nicht möglich zu ändern. Meizu hat das System dermaßen stark angepasst, dass selbst diese "Standardaktionen" nicht mehr supported werden.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.