Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

bootloop and firmware corrupt at the same time... im going crazy :/

hi,

i bought my my phone on ali-express and got it with chinese version , not international.

i did the guide to change from chinese version to international version , and every thing was ok.

after a while ,i try to update my m2 note to 5.1.12.0G when my phone is on I version.

and i got a "firmware corrupt" message , i assumed that the problem was the change between A version to I version, so i did the process again to change version from A ti I , and i try again to update to 5.1.12.0G , after i try my phone start to bootloop , and when i try recovery mode - system upgrade (with lower firmware) i  got again "firmware corrupt"

please help me , its my mom's phone and im lost.

thanks

Firmware corrupt is mainly based on the phone id... So if you installed the img manualy, this mean you kept the Id untouched... and the G update can't apply simply but only leads to "firmware corrupted" message (that's part of the FAQ)... You will need to update/downgrade your phone the same way you did the first time.
Regarding bootloop, you need to wipe data ... That's a necesarry step, especially if you apply very old/different firmware

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.