Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Problem charging

When the phone is charging so stuck at 90% and does not advance more, someone has the same problem?

How long has it been on 90% it maybe you are not using the stock charger or it is not providing enough amps. Does the phone work normally and decreases to 0% and can increase back to 90%. If so I would suggest you to recalibrate battery. If you still have warranty I would suggest go to them first before you Root your device.

ZHENK

Or it could be a software bug. I had a similar problem with 5.1.11.0G, the charging percentage didn’t wanted to go further then 77% and nothing changed within 3h.
Update to 5.1.12.0G helped like a charm

OS version 5.1.12.0G

Follow below troubleshooting steps to fix charging issues on your android device.

1st Way: Check battery charge problem or not

2nd Way: Check power adapter & cable loose port

3rd Way: Check using USB cable

4th Way: Use safe mode on your device
Safe mode not allowed third party apps of your phone. It will helpful to find which app may be causing the error.

Press & hold the power button > Touch & hold the power off> Reboot to safe mode > OK

To exit safe mode on android device, Hold the power button about 30 seconds and restart it.

5th Way: Factory data reset android phone

Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase Everything

Is it working on Flyme 5? Because I’ve tried to do it and my phone just turns off

OS version 5.1.12.0G

Yes, you will try it… i hope it will works to fix your problem.

"Press & hold the power button > Touch & hold the power off> Reboot to safe mode > OK"

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but my phone just turns off :P

OS version 5.1.12.0G

In most of these cases calibrating the battery will solve the problem. There are plenty of apps in the store that will do this for you

Lead, dont follow !

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.