Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizu MX5 stuck in bootloader. Scatter file help

Hi guys, my mx5 is stucked in bootloader and i need the scatter file to solve it , but the only problem is that i cant find it on internet and the only solution is to make it using mtkdroidtools , and the mx5 in debugging mode. i cant turn on my mx5 to make the scatter file , so im asking you, if someone have mx5 and 5-10 minutes of free time to help me :( 

Here is a video tutorial how to create the scatter file.

Hope you wil help me :(

here you go bud

file

@Giorgos-Hamouroudis,Error: Initializing scatter file failed. Please check the name of scatter file which you load is legal. :( 

@Sandu-Borta i dont know about that, it worked on my mx5 last time i tried. this website helped me unbrick it http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vb...

I have checked the scatter file it looks fine with the correct structure for Sp flash tool. Which version of SP flash tool are you using and please give us a screenshot of the error and your settings. Or use SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe if SP flash tools does not work for you.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet, i donwloaded a new version of sp flash tool and the scatter file is working, but now i have another problem, i think i dont have the right usb drivers .. i click download on sp flash tool and nothing happens :( 

@Sandu-Borta check the link i provided, there are drivers uploaded for the mx5

@Giorgos-Hamouroudis, i solved the problem with driver, now i get that kind of error :( 

you said your phone is stuck at thr bootloader, can you access the stock recovery page?

@Giorgos-Hamouroudis, yes, but none of any firmware works , i have tried from 5.0.0.1G to 5.1.12.1G and the same with .A, and all of them said are corrupt.. so the only solution is flash tool...

download the auth file here https://www.tsatech.nz/scatter/
the error says the incorrect auth
download a newer sp flash tool that support auth file, you verison is old.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet,thank you , solved the problem with auth. But now another error, why i get error after error :( sooo unlucky

try a different downloading agent, different phones uses different agent. The all in one agent may not work on every phone.

ZHENK

@Scorpiony-Knifet This site does not have mx5 Scatter file.....!😂

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.