Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

meizu band h1

Hi, I tried to download this app but my phone says that there is a problem with the package… Do you have an other link?

Are u sure it is not the problem of the APK installer or a corrupted download. Have you tried installing other APK successfully?

ZHENK

@yann5000 hi, I'm looking for the application as well as I just hit my band today. Can you share the partially translated app 

@Scorpiony-Knifet I'm also having same issue, all other apps installing well manually 

I’m very disapointed that official english version is not available. In wainting you can try this partial translate.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5eeioe2mmj68run/meizuh1[1].apk?dl=0

Yann.

@yann5000 Hi, thank you, the English app is installed, can you tell me how to bypass the Chinese number for registration? I’m not in China and not having a Chinese number.

Use flyme account

@yann5000 thank you, I've logged in... Now my band is not binding.. The 3 dots run on the band but then a X mark comes and it doesn't bind.. 

Hi,
@yann5000 - are there any efforts to complete the now partial english translation?
Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.