Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 6.7.3.3 beta (m2)

Unable to install xposed framework.

Same problem as earlier versions then, no xposed. Is this the G version?

last edited by Jovica Lalic
Meizu m3s

Works after a second reboot, am using 6.7.3.3G beta.

Meizu m3s

After xposed worked, but now i have lost root, and kingroot won’t install because of flyme safety check.

@Scorpiony-Knifet You have to disable WiFi and mobile data and then try to install king root. And enable it right after successful installation.

I managed to install this version of Flyme, but I’m having a hard time trying to install Google Apps on my phone (Google Play Services and Play Store). A couple of reliable links to download them, someone?

Meizu m3s

Are you using the Google app installer in the stock app store?
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/meizu/google-apps-installer/google-apps-installer-4-4-2-release/google-apps-installer-4-4-2-android-apk-download/
I remember someone have uploaded a copy of this app on this site but I cannot find it.

I have installed (today) successfully Flyme OS 6.7.3.3G beta over Meizu-M2 note.
But when accessing the contacts (editing an existing one, viewing its information, creating a new one) the number are not shown!
is it a known bug? how can it be resolved? or roll backed!

Meizu m2

It’s still beta so it could be like this. You can always get back to the previous version

Hi, first thank you Bart for your prompt reply/advise.
do you know if OS version 5.1.12.0G is the last previous stable release?
should I also download it from the play?
thanks.

Meizu m3s

Don’t think there was 5.1.12.1 G for the mm2, so I think 5.1.12.0G is the latest.

Meizu m2

Yep, also as far as I know 5.1.12.0 was the last version before they started working on Flyme 6.

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 6.7.3.3 beta (m2) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.